Jodi attented TVD Official Convention – Dallas last weekend. Here, some notes and photos from the panel:
– Jodi is warning us she’s hyped on Americanos
– Jodi spent a year and a half here. And now she’s soliciting restaurant suggestions.
– Jodi “I was a vegan” Audience member. “I’m sorry.”
– Jodi said The Prison Break catering kept offering her meat. Hence no longer vegan.
– “Only the girls are drinking?” Jodi encouraging drinking “I get funnier the more you drink!”
– Jodi is going on Chopped!! “I think I can cook!”
– Jodi has a month to prepare. She’s getting all kinds of advice on how to prepare.
– “This motion does not look like churning ice cream.” Jodi then asks how young the youngest kid is.
– Jodi asked about taking home clothing. She’ll often buy jewelry she wore. She still has a ring from Halloween H20.
– “That machine in the room doesn’t really make coffee.” Jodi called it “slightly brown water.
– Still no plans for Jodi to be on Prison Break, since limited series focuses on S1 characters.
– Jodi says what were they thinking making her a witch? She’s pale, has long hair and kinda sharp teeth.
– Jodi said Luke dying was the worst to film. She enjoyed playing with SFX.
– Jodi doing the lines from “She’s All That.”
– Jodi wanted to be a marine biologist. “I’m terrified of marine animals. Fucking terrified.”
– Jodi said every time she’s SCUBA dived she’s gotten bit by something, and she’s claustrophic. Not a good combo
– Jodi wants to be Evil Jo if resurrected. A fan says that’s cool, but only if she ends up with Alaric.
– Jodi says she’s coming back as a humanity-off vamp and taking out the nannny.
– Jodi said the goal of Scare Wars was to try and make Matt pee. They didn’t get there (as far as she knows)
– Jodi says “its for our safety” that she does not sing.
– Jodi wants to work with Tom Hardy. “I gotta know.”
– Jodi got mowed down by a group of 13 year old girls post She’s All That.
– Jodi wants to be on Stranger Things. She just binged it.
– Jodi I’ll take a Blanchett, a Winslet to work with. Any of the bonds.
– Jodi is pleased with the dude count.
– Jodi likes Stranger Things. Outlander (she’s a season behind). Loves Mel Brooks movies.
– Jodi Loves IT, original Halloween movies. Anything Stephen King. The Conjuring.
– Jodi says S1 of AHS was her favorite.
– Jodi says she’s is looking for a hubby like Chip from Fixer Upper.
– Jodi said she was born with eyebrows (unibrow) like Bert. She plucks daily.
– Jodi scared Jeri Ryan after freaking out when she was on an elevator
– Someone is teaching Jodi to Whip and Nene.
– And Jodi passed on trying for herself. But she did give the fan a hug.
– Jodi bragging about how she left last night at 11 and passed out at 11:15
– Jodi “I looked adorable…to go to sleep alone.”
– Jodi missed the most her fake husband Matt Davis . And have no project for now.
– Jodi say fans brought her back through the power of the hashtag.
– Jodi told by a fan that “they got the wrong one” to play Wonder Woman and she should play her instead. “I support that.”
– Jodi offered a jello shot. She said yes…for later. She’s only had coffee so far. Fave drink red wine or mojito.
– Jodi “How old are the kids… fuck it.” Talking about Nash Bridges and some definite potty humor going on.
– Jodi asked if she would do stand up, since she has such good timing. “No more questions, just an hour of my shitty stand up.”
– Jodi likes stunt work, but shows don’t always let her. “If you die, how do we complete the shoot?”
– Jodi is Team Damon. “He’s so pretty.”
– Jodi two hardest things: 1) make someone laugh on cue, 2) cry on demand.
– Jodi liked Gilged Lady’s hashtag #killthenanny
– Jodi said Paul Walker was one of the sweetest people she ever got to meet.
– Jodi “my dream last night was super dirty last night!” Actually dream is a dog rescue.
– Jodi ankle tattoo is a cover up of He Who Must Not Be Named. Other ankle is her initials (in process)
~ Gilged Lady ~
– Q: If you came back, would you kill Damon after he killed Kai?
Jodi: No. No. No. He can’t help it. Plus his eyes are just so blue.
– Prison Break is with characters from season 1. Jodi hopes to be in the next season as they’ll bring season 2 cast members.
– Jodi wished she had been a vampire on #TVD especially since she has the black hair and sharp teeth already.
– Jodi said her famous Taylor Vaughan line, “Oh, you did? That’s so sweet.” She still got it.
– Jodi said she wants Jo to be resurrected and to come back as a vampire and kill the new hot nanny Alaric hired.
– Jodi : “you get stuck with me for two days in a row now.” Crowd cheers.
– Jodi prays to be back on Prison Break because Gretchen still has people to kill.
– Jodi came back on the show because the fans wanted it. “Power of the Internet! Hashtags work people.”
– A fan told Jodi she would be a great Wonder Woman.
– Jodi is a dog person.
– Jodi would like to cook dinner for her grandfather who raised her and lost when she was at a young age.
– Jodi was told to stop smiling while filming scenes of Gretchen killing people.
– Jodi dreams of opening a dog rescue center with her father and keep the dogs until they find a home.
– Ireland is a place @JodiLyn_Okeefe would love to visit someday. “I think this is the year.”
– Jodi always wanted to scare Matt Davis so bad to where he would pee his pants.
– Jodi’s favorite scenes to film were anything to do with magic, like giving Kai her magic.
– “The most fun ever! I got to be a hooker. It was awesome.” Jodi on working on The Big Bang Theory.
– “It was awful. I cried the entire time cause Matt was crying.” Jodi on filming the TVD wedding.
– How Jodi was told how she was going to die on TVD : “We’re going to murder you… on your wedding… With a knife in your stomach… While everyone is dying…”
– Question: What’s the tattoo on your ankle?
Jodi: it’s a cover up. I learned never get a tattoo with someone you could breakup with.
– “I realized I have the same initials as JLO,” Jodi on explaining one of her tattoos.
~ Really Late Reviews ~